Vertical Gardens became more popular in recent years as a way to introduce more greenery into our living spaces without taking up much space.
But there are spots where the sun doesn’t shine, climates which are exposed to harsh sunlight or even extreme cold. Natural vertical gardens don’t thrive in these conditions and are difficult to maintain.
That’s where GreenTurf artificial green walls provide the flexibility for architects and designers to overcome limitations of natural plants and extend greenery to spaces previously not possible.
Benefits of artificial green walls
- Does not require irrigation and drainage systems
- Lightweight and compact, can be mounted on most vertical spaces
- Suitable for spaces without natural light. E.g. underground carparks, under staircases etc.
- Suitable for cold spaces where some plants cannot grow
- Minimal or no maintenance required
- Built for the outdoors, warranty of 3-5 years, lifespan 4-7 years.
- Fire-rated products available