Artificial Turf, also known as Artificial Grass, has become a common outdoor flooring finish in the last five years. GreenTurf has participated in this revolution and improved the living space around people.
Benefits of artificial grass
- The traditional benefits of artificial turf as compared to maintaining natural turf would be no need for watering, maintenance, fertilising etc. With proper design and application, GreenTurf can provide all year greenery without the maintenance.
- By providing greenery to buildings and living spaces, people enjoy living in the space and the economic value of the property increases. GreenTurf adds values to properties.
- GreenTurf systems are lightweight, they can be easily implemented on rooftops to green roofs. Compared to natural turf roof coverings, the lower weight reduces the structural column supports needed, increases the headroom for the living space below and reduces building structural costs for green roofs.
- When installed on a rooftop, GreenTurf can be filled with our proprietary system, CoolEarth, to function as a heat insulation layer for the living space below.
- GreenTurf artificial turf systems uses silica sand infill on the turf. When installed with drainage layer and geotextile membrane, GreenTurf systems can be used as rain water pre-filter system for rainwater harvesting.
ARTIFICIAL GRASS CAN BE ARE USED IN THESE PLACES.
BECAUSE IT IS SUCH A VERSATILE MATERIAL SUITED FOR THE OUTDOORS, THE SKY IS THE LIMIT IN WHERE IT CAN BE USED.