Vertical Garden Facade
Stepping into one of Singapore’s largest integrated logistics hub located in western Singapore, you see thoughtful, state-of-the-art and space-saving designs that includes a container depot at the top of the building.
So it’s really not surprising that the owners appreciated the space-saving beauty that GreenTurf artificial vertical gardens bring.
In Singapore, where land and labour are scarce, how do you balance bringing greenery into your workplace without taking up precious space and imposing additional maintenance burden on the company and staff?
Artificial Vertical Gardens could potentially be the solution. Artificial green walls:
– provide much needed greenery to help people relax;
– do not require watering or maintenance;
– do not require any floor space and are perfect where space is a premium;
– can complement “live” plants by greening areas where there’s either too much or too little sunlight
Our artificial vertical gardens are used in seven main areas of the sprawling logistics hub building.
1. The entrance of the building was clad with our outdoor range of plants that are UV-stabilized to ensure that the colour of the plants remain true in the hot sun and do not fade after some time.
2. The lift lobby balances grandeur and calm. The artificial vertical gardens help to absorb noise and instills a sense of tranquility once the visitor steps into the building.
3. The reception area is set against a backdrop of crisp green and splashes of red and yellow.
4. Meeting rooms are made even more conducive for discussions with these understated and elegant vertical greens.
5. The main areas where most of the co-workers are seated also benefited from the artificial green walls we installed. Instead of just rows and rows of tables and chairs, the monotony of the physical space was disrupted with a beautiful wall of green.
6. Corridors were also given the green wall treatment. The ever-thoughtful interior designer even matched the carpet to seamlessly blend the artificial vertical garden with the flooring. Added benefit? The artificial vertical gardens helped to absorb noise and made the whole work place quieter, and less stressful.
7. Last but not least, the company gym features a green wall to invigorate those who work out there in the early morning or during lunch time.
This project really brought out the beauty and functionality of GreenTurf’s artificial vertical gardens. A product cannot exist without consideration to the people who use it. In this case, these vertical gardens came through to make this office building a more relaxing and beautiful place to work in.