Eye Sore No More
I’m sure we’ve all seen these before. Concrete rooftops with huge crack lines developing after some time. Some ingenuous hardy weeds are bound to find their way into these cracks, flourish, and cause some grief.
And with Singapore’s heat, it’s also quite certain that the room right below such a concrete roof will be HOT.
Accentuating Rooftop Lines with GreenTurf Synthetic Turf
So, many developers and homeowners have taken to covering their rooftops with artificial turf.
Some of the benefits are:
– A beautiful sight. In condominiums or offices, it’s imperative that the sight that greets residents when they look out of the window is beautiful and calming.
– Provides heat insulation. When installed with a layer of drain cells below it, the artificial turf helps to lower the temperature of the room below it.
– Provides sound insulation. The synthetic turf muffles the pitter-patter of rain and provides much needed peaceful rest to people who work or sleep in the roof right below the rooftop. If you’ve ever tried sleeping in a room on the top floor of a house being battered by heavy thunderstorms, you’ll appreciate this benefit.
– Compared to real grass that needs a certain depth of soil to grow, hence adding weight to the building, artificial turf does not impose that kind of load requirements.
– GreenTurf artificial grass systems are basically self-cleaning and don’t require much maintenance.
We’ve installed GreenTurf artificial turf on rooftops of residential homes, car parks, power houses, utility rooms, condominium clubhouses and more. Please contact us at email@example.com should you need any suggestions on how we can help transform your concrete rooftop into a green oasis. We would be most happy to help.